Hi Martin,

Am 21.03.2006 um 19:17 schrieb Martin Nordholts:

Hi!

I am I big fan of OSS and I love the GIMP initiativ.
That is an very honorable attitude :)

I am also a big fan of usability though, and I must wonder why there is a menu item named 'Xtns'? From a usability point of view, it is not very good...
OK, so if you like Open Source Software you probably know about the permanent lack of time and resources and the invitation to enhance projects? Asking questions about things is a good start. I'd just like to encourage you to go one step ahead and think about answers. Make a suggestion how to solve this so we can discuss it. While thinking about that, take in concern issues as space and the possibility of an already ongoing diskussion about this at the gimp bugtracking system.

I also have some other questions regarding usability, but I will start with this one :)
Again, having a concept or at leas an idea how to improve the usability is better that just asking a question. Having the resources to implement it after convincing the crowd is even more appreciated.

Thanks for any replies!

You are welcome!

Greetings, lexa

Martin Nordholts, Sweden

---
Live is like a chocolate box, you never know what you wanna get...
GPG Signatur auf http://wernicke-online.net/Impressum/ prüfen