Almost a 1 1/2 months ago I uploaded the updated .po files for Macedonian translation here http://l10n-status.gnome.org/HEAD/mk/extras/index.html and after that, they appeared as yellow (empty strings). I thought it is temporally error in the script, but this is going on too long now. I don't know if I'm writing to the right mailing list, but I feel really frustrated. I translated alone all files for almost 6 months, and now it is possible that gimp 2.4 will be out without Macedonian translations (100% translated).
Please someone correct this issue.
Regards
Vladimir Stefanov