Hello,

I recently compiled gimp from 2.3.7 tarball, and then from CVS, to test the
new features. This version is installed in /usr/local, and uses
~/.gimp-2.3 config dir (which was generated from ~/.gimp-2.2 the first
time I launched gimp-2.3, if I remember).

Yesterday, I tried to launch the stable version (from debian etch package),
but it failed with a seg. fault. The problem seems to be the config dir
used: the stable version (2.2.10) loads configs from the ~/.gimp-2.3, not
from ~/.gimp-2.2. And if I remove ~/.gimp-2.3, Gimp launchs the
configuration wizard.

I tried to reinstall all gimp packages from debian repository, without
success.

Any idea ?

Thanks,

--