Howdy gimp hackers!

I have refreshed the look of GIMP's mascot as an app icon and propose
this to be included upstream. The icon follows the Tango Style
Guidelines [1] (to a great extent) but is mostly based on the original
shape and colors originally crafted by Tuomas Kuosmanen [2].

The main app icon has been made in a vector editor so in addition to
having a new icon, we get a bonus of easy reuse of Wilber on marketing
material such as t-shirts etc. It is also easier to tweak (change
shapes/facial expression...). There is also two pixel-perfect small
sized bitmaps to use instead of scaling or rendering the SVG.

http://jimmac.musichall.cz/stuff/gimp.png

[1] - http://tango-project.org/Tango_Icon_Theme_Guidelines
[2] - http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/40/GIMPLogo.png

yours