I think his problem is that he is trying to bucket fill a natural
image. This doesn`t really work as there are too much colors in
natural images and thresholding doesn`t really work.... (for example,
try to bucket fill a gradient).
However, this gets me to an idea: We could build a "natural" bucket
fill tool by reducing the colors using color clustering from SIOX and
then fill.  The color reduction would have to be much more radical,
like with limits={5,5,10} or even higher values. I guess it has to be
user controllable at the end... but this is something that I miss in
every image manipulation program. Maybe we can put this on the task