Sven Neumann wrote:

Jakub Steiner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

I have refreshed the look of GIMP's mascot as an app icon and propose
this to be included upstream. The icon follows the Tango Style
Guidelines [1] (to a great extent) but is mostly based on the original
shape and colors originally crafted by Tuomas Kuosmanen [2].

Do we also want to replace the question / warning / error icons with
the ones from ? That
would make sense if GTK+ would also adapt the Tango style for their
What is that gimp-creature doing in those icons?
Not a big issue really, but these special dialog icons could imply that these would be special from other, normal dialog windows.
The creature is kind of cute though. :)
- Andreas