On Tue, 18 Apr 2006, William Skaggs wrote:

> Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 09:41:40 -0700
> From: William Skaggs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: gimp-developer@lists.xcf.berkeley.edu
> Subject: Re: [Gimp-developer] GIMP and Google SoC

> 5) Create a manager widget that will allow all of GIMP's windows to be
> contained in a single parent window, as requested hundreds of times by
> Windows users.  (This would be optional, not forced on people who don't
> want it.)

Is there a good reason why something this would need to be done as a whole
new project?

Gimpshop uses:
"Gimp Background window version 2.1, Copyright (C) 2004"

As far as I can tell is what is less flatteringly but better know as the
GIMP Deweirdifyer since the source archive for it is labelled

Is there some techincal reason making it impractical to integrate this

Alan Horkan

Inkscape http://inkscape.org
Abiword http://www.abisource.com
Open Clip Art http://OpenClipArt.org