Hi,
I'm using the GIMP 2.2.11 in the Windows XP.

To import PDF I've downloaded the ghostscript interpretor at -  http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~ghost/doc/AFPL/get850.htm
and is working perfectly. (remember to make a copy of the executable file to the gimp\bin directory)

I have some questions and suggestions:
1) What is the difference between the "new PDF import plug-in based on libpoppler" and the gs?
2) Why the link above isn't in the "GIMP for Windows" page?
3) When I import a PDF with gs, the window "load PostScript" window doesn't have an option to change the units of the size (ex mm, inches, pixels, ...). I think this is easy to implementate and very useful.

Thanks for all,
regards,

Dalai Felinto
Rio de Janeiro - Brasil