> I'm considering creating a new brush system for the GIMP as part of the
>Summer of Code in order to make GIMP more suitable to digital painting.

Adding new painting tools that use a different type of brush is
definitely a realistic project for somebody with your knowledge and
abilities (as I remember from your previous contributions), and I bet
a proposal to do that would be very well received.  I don't think
new tool code would interact all that strongly with GEGL.  So,
please sign up -- the deadline is fast approaching.

  -- Bill

Sent via the CNPRC Email system at primate.ucdavis.edu