[EMAIL PROTECTED] (2006-05-09 at 0245.34 +0200):
> Actually the vector objects already store GimpCoords at the control
> points and hopefully the code already interpolates them properly. This
> is all totally untested though, since there is no real way to control
> the additional parameters (pressure, xtilt, ytilt, angle).

That reminds me another parameter, velocity (or time delta, it is
related) and that airbrush had issues with high speed... anybody knows
the exact definition and use of gimp_paint_core_paint's guint32 time
(I traced to http://developer.gimp.org/api/2.0/app/GimpPaintCore.html
but says nothing)?