0> In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
0> Alexander Rabtchevich <URL:mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> ("AR") wrote:

AR> 2. the hand in select by colour tool looks "spreaded" and isn't
AR>    recognizable too.

I was going to mention this.  The one for the smudge tool is good, and
a fairly natural shade of pink[1], but the one in colour-select is
very orange and the outline is indistinct.  I read the comments in
this thread about black outlines not being in favour, but I think that
rather than simply darkening the solid colour for the outline, it
ought to be darkened and a little desaturated.

[1] If it's a problem getting a good colour here, we could try using a
    darker (non-Caucasian) skin colour...