you all took the blue pill didn't you?

this is just another Aqua theme.

if we do not count downloads, how come we worry about making it easy to
use to the point where it looks like just another aqua-themed
application?

i appreciate the work that went into this, just i also know that mr.
steiner prides himself with making a "clean" look.  i would like you to
consider that the word "clean" and the word "icon" contradict themselves
in almost all of the meanings of those words.

these icons are going to clash so much with my desktop.

if we do not count downloads, then what is the reason that we seem to
think that we have to develop/change it to be easier to use?

because anonymous people in forums paste the same thing that some person
wrote a few years ago?

please at least provide the option to not go aqua....

carol