On Thu, Jun 22, 2006 at 02:56:36PM +0200, Michael Schumacher wrote:
> Von: Carol Spears <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> > > Can you provide and/or point out the image you tried it on?
> > >
> > it is the image that makes the tool options toggle?
> I'm mainly interested in the "color-blind" behaviour you're dexcribing,
> unless this was a side effect of the unstable toggle.
honestly, i have no idea if it was the irratic behavior of the tool
(amplifying my frustration as was pointed out in another email about
this/these problems) or tht the tool is stupid right now.

the image is on my web log and also should be on layers.gimp.org.  i
wanted to put some of the detail back into the window that the original
photograph lost because it was out of focus.