Michael Schumacher wrote:
> to every mentor of our Summer of Code (GSoC) projects: please do not
> forget to submit the mid-term evaluations for the Google Summer of Code.
> They are due on July 5th, 2006.

Thanks Michael for sending this reminder.

> Google's main communications channel towards the SoC admins and mentors
> is the group/list Summer-Administrators-2006, to be found at
> http://groups.google.com/group/Summer-Administrators-2006
> It is recommended to be subscribed there.

For mentors, it is not just recommended to be subscribed here, it is a
requirement - as in this case, important information about the program
is sent to this list, and I have been working on the assumption that all
GIMP mentors are subscribed there.

In fact, I had understood that mentors were automatically subscribed to
the list on being accepted as mentors - this is what happened for me.

Are there any mentors not on this list?

David Neary