On Wed, 2006-07-12 at 11:37 -0400, Kevin Cozens wrote:

> There will be a number of people who will have trouble finding glib 2.10. I
> just went to the download section of http://www.gtk.org/ and checked the
> download link. It does not mention a 2.10 version at all. It says "The
> current
> stable version is GTK+ 2.8". Clicking the "Source" link takes me to the v2.8
> directory. I had to change that to v2.10 in order to find the newer  versions
> of glib, gtk, and pango. Looks like they need to update the download web page.

We are talking about a development snapshot here. People who aren't able
to locate glib 2.10 on the ftp.gtk.org aren't really the target of such
a release. Despite the fact that most distributions ship the necessary
binary packages to build 2.3.10. I admit that the structure on
ftp.gtk.org is somehwat confusing, but this is the wrong list to
complain about this...