On Tue, 2006-07-18 at 13:10 -0700, Carol Spears wrote:

> this is what i learned about how these booths are handled here in the
> San Francisco area.  to be mailed about their existence and to know
> about where to get the literature and such, you must have been owen
> taylors girlfriend.

Stop this now. We don't want this mailing-list to be a place where
people can spread such filthy and completely unfounded rumours. And
don't start to discuss this with me or even try to provide evidence.
Even if it was a fact, it's offtopic and simply doesn't belong here.

Please unsubscribe yourself from all GIMP mailing-lists and leave us