On Thursday 27 July 2006 00:52, Michael Schumacher wrote:
> Karl Günter Wünsch wrote:
> > In the mean time, here is a preliminary patch for bug #348807.
>
> The preferred way to submit patches is to attach them to the
> corresponding bug in Bugzilla. It is easier to keep track of them there,
> e.g. by indicating that they need work, obsoleting old ones by newly
> added ones etc.
Sorry, but I was keeping to the HACKING text file off developer.gimp.org, may
I quote: "Please submit patches to the gimp-developer@lists.xcf.berkeley.edu
mailing list. It's also a good idea to file a bug-report at
http://bugzilla.gnome.org/ and attach your patch to it. "

I was just attaching the patch to the bugzilla entry I made earlier today...

If you don't think that posting patches here makes sense, then you should
alter the HACKING file to reflect that.

regards
Karl Günter