Hi,

On Fri, 2006-08-11 at 09:09 -0700, William Skaggs wrote:

> In any case, something has to be done to blast us out of the current state
> of near-paralysis.

We are in what? There are several people working hard and they all have
the 2.4 release in mind, concentrating on the important things that
absolutely need fixing. We are getting closer to a 2.4 release
continuously. Where is this near-paralysis?

I don't think we will get a 2.4 release any quicker if we put more time
into bug maintainance. There is a already shrinking number of
outstanding issues for 2.4 and we should use our time to fix them.

Sven