I just merged the "Healing Brush" branch soc-2006-healing-brush
to CVS HEAD (see the ChangeLog entry pasted below for details).
The soc-2006-healing-brush is now officially closed and all
further fixes and changes to the heal tool are to be committed
Thanks a lot to Kevin Sookocheff :-)
2006-09-02 Michael Natterer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Merged the "soc-2006-healing-brush" branch. That branch is now
officially closed and all further fixes and changes have to be
applied to HEAD.
Did some minor adjustments, mostly small indentation and spacing
fixes. Derive the tool from the newly introduced GimpBrushTool
which did not exist when the branch was created.
Thanks a lot to Kevin Sookocheff for this nice contribution!
* app/paint/paint-enums.[ch]: new enum GimpHealAlignMode.
* app/paint/gimphealoptions.[ch]: the heal core and its options.
* app/paint/gimp-paint.c: register the heal core.
* app/tools/gimphealtool.[ch]: the heal tool.
* app/tools/gimp-tools.c: register the heal tool.
* app/tools/gimppaintoptions-gui.c: show the widgets that are
used by heal.
* app/widgets/gimphelp-ids.h: the heal help ID.
* tools/pdbgen/pdb/paint_tools.pdb: the heal PDB wrappers.
* cursors/xbm/tool-heal-mask.xbm: a new cursor for the
* themes/Default/images/tools/stock-tool-heal-22.png: new stock
icons for the heal tool.
* libgimp/gimppainttools_pdb.[ch]: regenerated.
Gimp-developer mailing list