right after the 2.3.11 release I merged the "Perspective Clone" branch
(soc-2006-perspective-clone) to CVS HEAD. This branch is now officially
closed and all further fixes and changes are to be committed to HEAD.
For details, see the ChangeLog entry pasted below.
Thanks a lot to Pedro Alonso Ferrer for this nice contribution!
2006-09-07 Michael Natterer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Merged the "soc-2006-perspective-clone" branch. That branch is
now officially closed and all further fixes and changes have to
be applied to HEAD.
Did some minor adjustments, mostly small indentation and spacing
fixes. Derive the tool from GimpBrushTool and renamed the enum
added to paint-enums.h and it values, added stock icon and menu
Thanks a lot to Pedro Alonso Ferrer!
* app/paint/paint-enums.[ch]: new enum GimpPerspectiveCloneMode.
* app/paint/gimpperspectivecloneoptions.[ch]: the perspective
clone core and its options.
* app/paint/gimp-paint.c: register it.
* app/tools/gimpperspectiveclonetool.[ch]: the perspective clone
* app/tools/gimp-tools.c: register it.
* app/tools/gimppaintoptions-gui.c: show the widgets that are
used by perspective clone.
* app/widgets/gimphelp-ids.h: the help ID.
* libgimpwidgets/gimpstock.[ch]: its stock ID and icons.
* menus/image-menu.xml.in: added it to the menu.
Gimp-developer mailing list