Good to know that the messages are harddly ever shown and that it isn't anything to worry about since one wouldn't always be able to read the entire message on narrow image windows if they don't scroll.

I just wanted to inquire about it now while the change was fresh. Otherwise someone would be asking why I didn't raise concerns back when it was made instead of waiting x amount of time before raising a question about a change.

--
Cheers!

Kevin.

http://www.interlog.com/~kcozens/ |"What are we going to do today, Borg?"
Owner of Elecraft K2 #2172        |"Same thing we always do, Pinkutus: