> Unless anyone objects, I would like to commit a trivial patch tomorrow
> that disables Script-Fu by default in configure.in.  It will still be
> possible to use the old interpreter by using --enable-script-fu
> explicitely, but otherwise Script-Fu should be considered as obsolete.

I should like to try out Tiny-fu on its own but I have been unable to
compile the GIMP without Script-fu. I have performed an uninstall, make
clean, and configured with the --disable-script-fu but SIOD is still

Could you shed any light on what I am doing wrong?

"It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do
not care who gets the credit." -- Harry S. Truman