Sven Neumann wrote:
I had a look at the patches and they look good to me. There are a number
of minor coding style glitches and one or two minor user interface
problems but those can easily be dealt with as soon as the patches are
in CVS. So please go ahead and commit the changes.

I have no problem with changes being made to ensure the files follow GIMP coding styles with one exception. I would prefer that the format of the source files in the tinyscheme directory do NOT get reformatted.

The version of TinyScheme I am using is a slightly modified copy of the official version of TinyScheme. Leaving the formatting as is makes it easier for me to apply changes in the official TinyScheme interpreter to the version that is used in Tiny-Fu and now used in Script-Fu. Fortunately, most changes in TinyScheme have been relatively small over the last several versions since I started using it.

--
Cheers!

Kevin.

http://www.interlog.com/~kcozens/ |"What are we going to do today, Borg?"
Owner of Elecraft K2 #2172        |"Same thing we always do, Pinkutus: