David Gowers wrote:
Quoting the ChangeLog:
* configure.in <http://configure.in>: Set enable_python to yes if it wasn't set to no.
        Fixes display of Python status in "Optional Plug-Ins" section.
"

Does this have any effect on whether or not I'll be able to use PyGimp in Windows (2000)?

The above mentioned change has no effect on whether you can or can not use Python-based plug-ins. The change was made so that the output from running ./configure would say "Python: yes" instead of "Python:" when GIMP was built with support for Python enabled.

--
Cheers!

Kevin.

http://www.interlog.com/~kcozens/ |"What are we going to do today, Borg?"
Owner of Elecraft K2 #2172        |"Same thing we always do, Pinkutus: