Hi,

On Tue, 2007-01-02 at 23:25 +0900, Yoshinori Yamakawa wrote:

> It is being written certainly in "lcms.h" like that.
>
> However, please pay attention to the definition of "cmsCreateTransform"
> function
> written in "cmsxform.c".
>
> > {
> >        return cmsCreateProofingTransform(Input, InputFormat,
> >                                          Output, OutputFormat,
> >                                          NULL,
> >                                          Intent,
> > INTENT_ABSOLUTE_COLORIMETRIC,
> >                                          dwFlags);
> > }
>

> Please think about why the value of "ProofingIntent" is
> "INTENT_ABSOLUTE_COLORIMETRIC".

Well, I don't know why. All I can do is look at the header file and
documentation of littleCMS. What you are saying looks like there is a
bug in lcms. Either the code or the header file is wrong. Or we are
simply misinterpreting things. Perhaps it would be a good thing to bring
this up on the lcms mailing-list. If you do that, please add me to the
Cc.

Sven