Hi,

On Fri, 2007-01-05 at 21:08 +1100, Campbell Barton wrote:
> Hi Guys, Iv messed around with Verse in Blender and even through its
> able to do 3d network content, what I like most is the possibility of
> being able to paint in the gimp. and see the changes in Blender realtime!
>
> Iv tested this plugin and works well
> http://users.pandora.be/blendix/verse/
>
> Any chances this plugin could get into the main gimp distro?

What's the problem with the plug-in being distributed seperately? For
one, this plug-in is not useful for most of our users, it would just
clutter the menus for them. But more importantly, we don't have the
developer resources to maintain even more plug-ins. The plug-in seems to
be well maintained outside the source tree. Write the author a mail and
encourage him to continue doing so.

Sven