From: Sven Neumann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
   Date: Sat, 06 Jan 2007 20:11:06 +0100

   the new function in libgimpcolor needs to be marked as new in
   2.4. You can do that by adding "Since: GIMP 2.4" as the last line
   in the gtk-doc comment. The gtk-doc comment also lacks a
   description of what the function does. If that is corrected, I
   think we can still include this patch for 2.4.

Where does this go?  Does it go in here somewhere?

/**
 * gimp_hsl_to_rgb4:
 * @rgb:        RGB triplet, rgb[0] is red channel, rgb[1] is green,
 *              rgb[2] is blue (0..255)