On 1/15/07, Bart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I have written some scripts for enhancing my workflow (like in Photoshop
creating a floating selection with or without copy).

That particular function is built into gimp. CTRL-ALT-<drag> and
ALT-SHIFT-<drag>

But what i'm
missing is the possibility to activating s specific tool (for instance
the moving tool) via script. It seems there is no way wether with
"gimp-movingtool" or something like "gimp-shortcut v".

Is it possible to have a tool selection procedure or a shortcut
procedure for Script-Fu?

Currently there is no PDB interface to many of the elements of the GUI. In
some cases this makes sense (zoom isn't meaningful), in other cases not (it
would be useful to be able to chain up dialogs.. for instance scaling a
layer and then scaling the image)

Thanx.

Karamba!
Bart.