On Tue, 2007-01-16 at 11:16 +0300, Alexandre Prokoudine wrote:
> > We plan to have 2.6 out shortly after so I am currently postponing
> > pretty much everything related to color management to the 2.6 release.
> Is 2.6 going to be bugfix release or a first stable version using GEGL/babl?
2.6 has an even minor version number so it's obviously a stable release
series. It will most probably use GEGL at a few places internally, but
the users are not likely going to notice that. Currently the plan for
2.6 is to finish some stuff that wasn't completed in time for 2.4 and to
start porting the core to GEGL. Perhaps we should also start porting the
display code to Cairo. But that depends on whether someone wants to work
on this or not.
Gimp-developer mailing list