On Thu, Jan 18, 2007 at 02:57:30AM -0300, Manuel Quiñones wrote:
> I've had a similar idea than yours, and implemented it right away. But
> instead of changing zones with keystrokes, the zone can be selected
> using the crosspoint of two perpendicular guides. I know this is ugly,
> and maybe your idea about changing to next/previous zone is better.
> Here it is:
> http://wiki.gimp.org/gimp/DrawingZones

I like the idea of using a layer and a palette to draw the zones.
Even though I talked about hard edges, I (and everyone else drawing)
need anti-aliased ones in almost all cases :}

The selection via 2 guides isn't practical, of course. I understand why
you do it for now, lets hope there will be a solution.

Thorsten Wilms

Thorwil's Creature Illustrations: