Hi,

On Thu, 2007-01-18 at 20:56 +0100, cedric GEMY wrote:
> Some weeks ago, i've involved on Irc to do a kind of Gimp brochure to
> show new functionnalities, one in the style i already made for Scribus
> or Inkscape. You can get it at http://www.le-radar.com/temp/Brochure2-4b.pdf

That is doubling the effort of Jakub and Karine who, as far as I know,
are also working on the 2.4 release notes. Shouldn't you make this a
coordinated effort?

Your brochure mentions handling of metadata, but I am afraid that this
feature is most likely not going to make it into 2.4. This might still
change but currently there is not much working code available.

Sven