Hi all~

Several weeks ago I worte a program to remove dust spot in digital image which
is shoot by Single Reflect Camera. I finished it by OpenCV and try to make a UI
by Java/Swing, and use SWIG to bind C and Java.
Later, I found the Java UI is far from desirable one. It's too slow to handle
with big picture of 3008x2008 pixels or bigger.

And now, I think it's not proper to make it run alone. Alternatively, embedding
it as a plug-in to Gimp will be a good idea. Thus, I want to begin learning
Gimp plug-in course.

My problem is, is it possible to let Gimp work with a plug-in wrotten by OpenCV?
Or, any suggestion?

Thank you~