gimp-2.3.14.tar.bz2 is available from

Changes in GIMP 2.3.14

- added actions to control brush spacing
- polished appearance of image window
- scale the brush's spacing when scaling the brush
- save tool presets when they are changed
- improved handling of vectors in the Python bindings
- allow for auto-cropping the result of the transform tools
- added GimpRatioEntry widget and use it in the rectangle tool options
- added functions to transform between preview and image coordinates
- added PDB functions to validate display, drawable, image and vectors
- added HSL color model to Decompose and Compose plug-ins
- further improved status bar messages for tools
- on systems with D-Bus build gimp-remote functionality into gimp
- bug fixes and code cleanup

The release notes for the development branch, in case you haven't read
them yet, are here:

We want to get GIMP 2.4 out of the door, but there are still a couple of
show-stoppers and we need all the help we can get. Please have a look at
the list of bugs on the 2.4 milestone: