On Tue, 30 Jan 2007 20:04:31 +0100, Akkana Peck <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> [ ... skip to end of message ... ]
> P> I think that puts an end to any doubts,
> Oh, well, that's it, then.
> There's no point in mere users trying to offer any input.

hmm, when I first read that earlier it sounded uncomfortably like : "I
think that puts an end to any arguements".

Peter has come up with some good improvements already and I'm sure
there'll be a lot more but I hope he get's it 100% right 'cos I get the
feeling there will be no discussion afterwards.

Luckily we still have your lame effort to fall back on when needed.