Øyvind Kolås wrote:
> GEGL 0.0.12
> ⎺⎺⎺⎺⎺⎺⎺⎺⎺⎺⎺
>
> GEGL is a graph based image processing framework offering non-destructive
> image
> processing and compositing on large images. GEGL is suitable for projects
> ranging from small one-off projects to interactive applications. [ ... ]

When will GEGL finally be implemented in the Gimp? 16-bit support was
already mentioned in 2002, and newer apps like 'Krita' have already
32-bit/HDR. To me, 16-bit & color management are most important;
otherwise users will simply switch to other apps. I don't want the Gimp
to become a second Photoshop, and I really like using it, but the lack
of 16-bit are something that keeps especially pro users from using the
Gimp.

Claus

--
Home Page: http://home.arcor.de/ccyrny/ (Photographs)