From: Plinnell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: 12 avr. 2007 03:23
Subject: [Scribus] Libre Graphics Meeting Sign up Available
To: Scribus List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
[EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
[EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi,

We have the sign up module now active for the LGM2 in Montreal.

http://www.libregraphicsmeeting.org/signup

If you are planning to attend please do register at the earliest
opportunity so we can plan according to the numbers we receive.

Look forward to seeing you in Montreal.

Cheers,
Peter

Louis Desjardins