Hi,

first of all, please do not cross-post, in particular not to the
gimp-announce list.

On Mon, 2007-05-28 at 10:45 +0700, Khoem Sokhem wrote:
> I have downloaded this version and installed but unforturnately I did see
> Khmer translations(km) in the downloaded file.
> When Khmer translations will be added?

The Khmer translations have only been added to the development branch,
they weren't added to the stable branch. GIMP 2.4 will have Khmer
localization.

I don't think it makes sense to add them to the stable branch now as we
don't plan to make yet another GIMP 2.2 release.

Sven