Hi Luis

Luis A. Florit wrote:
> Please excuse me, Mukund, but I will be very surprised
> if this has something to do with broken EXIF data.

As I'm yet to see the actual original image in question, speculating
about what is wrong with it is pointless. Please attach the image to the
bug and we'll have a look at it and find out what is going on. There is
(well was) only one place where EXIF info was discarded in GIMP, and
hence I suggested what the problem be, but we may not know until you
attach your image first to a bug and show it to us.

Kind regards,