"no spam" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I plan to hire a famous, professional software development company/team for
> porting GIMP into a new Operating System, on a new type of CPU and new
> hardware,
>with fixed budget and time limit.
>
> What is the name of the excellent software development company/team?

It would take a commitment of several hundred thousand dollars to get a
"famous, professional software development company" to pay attention to
you.  If you have that kind of money available, you should talk to
Sven and Mitch instead -- they would be able to do a better job for less
money.  But I think if you were serious, you would not ask the question
this way.

  -- Bill

Sent via the CNPRC Email system at primate.ucdavis.edu