On 8/2/07, Sven Neumann wrote:
> I forgot to say. If anyone wants to update translations for the 2.2.2
> release of gimp-gap (http://l10n.gnome.org/module/gimp-gap#gap-2-2),
> please do so quickly.
I started looking into it and here is what I've run into so far:
1. Old method of creating menus
(<Image>/Video/submenu/another_submenu/) is used.
2. As result of the above, I've translated all translatable instances
of "<Image>/Video/", but I still see name of the top level menu
"<Image>/Video/" in English (would be neat having a mnemonic key for
3. I also see actually translated menu items (e.g.
"<Image>/Video/Layer/Colors/Levels...") in English after replacing
/usr/share/locale/ru/LC_MESSAGES/gimp20-gap.mo with a new one and
restarting GIMP. Updating translations while having this kind of
issues is not much fun :(
4. "Script-Fu" menu is created by "Selection to AnimImage".
5. Dialogs still show "Help" button even if it's disabled in GIMP's preferences.
Gimp-developer mailing list