> It would be easy to update Fixed: Size however, since that uses the same
> widget as Fixed: Aspect ratio, so I'm still curious about what you mean
> with "crop zone"

I think it's fairly clear (although maybe I'm out to breakfast)...
when you clidck on Fixed Size, the size (width + height fields)
could be filled in from the current size of the crop preview
rectangle, if there is one.

There are some UI problems with this though.
If I enter a width and height and then click fixed size,
the crop rectangle preview probably needs to change, not
the numbers I entered. So the dialogue would need to
keep track of whether I had entered values into width
and/or heigher since the state of Fixed Size was last
changed, and retain those if so.  I think?

Liam