On Wed, 22 Aug 2007 21:39:32 -0700 (PDT), rayadurgam sudha <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> hello every one,
>         can any one tell me when a map is tiled, what is the extent of zoom
> we can specify which does not create any problem for us as developers and
> users to view the map. please reply to this.. its urgent

Please try rephrasing your question and providing more context.  As your
question stands now, it is very difficult for anyone to provide a
meaningful answer.  What do you mean by "when a map is tiled"?  What
kind of problems are you afraid of?  Who are the users?  Any GIMP users?
Users of a specific program?  What is this "map" anyway?  What are you
trying to achieve and why is it urgent?

Oh, and please, please avoid quoting the whole mailing list digest in
your message.  It seems to be totally unrelated to your question and it
is just a waste of bandwidth.  If you ask better questions, you will
probably get better answers.