Hi Everyone

This is my first post here. My programming skills are still a little
weak but I was hoping I could contribute by helping to write the Gimp
GAP user manual. With a 1 1/2 year old child and a 1 1/2 year old
business I don't have too much time. Things will go slow. I can however
provide hosting space and indeed a dedicated website for the project.

If the GAP developers/users can help to tutor me I can post my work
online. I should also be able to do so in a Wiki format so others can
correct my mistakes or clarify ambiguous statements.

Please feedback as to whether or not this is a good idea, and if it is,
any comments on the best way to achieve this.

Thanks-Patrick