before my holiday (1-8-7) there was this email from Esteban, asking
he could show his ideas for GIMP. In my answer to that mail I see that
I already used the words 'visual brainstorming.'

During my holiday I thought about it some more, how this could work
and a cheap (in labour) and easy way to implement this.

And I have done so yesterday:

So I want to ask you guys + gals: from just looking at that page,
if the whole idea is clear to everybody. Also after discussing
on the irc a bit (thanks 'ari'), I put this CC licence on it
and I want to be sure it is the right thing.

If all is OK, this can be than the GIMP channel where everybody
can contribute their bit to the GIMP UI.

         principal user interaction architect
         man + machine interface works
 : on interaction architecture