GIMPsters,

before my holiday (1-8-7) there was this email from Esteban, asking
where
he could show his ideas for GIMP. In my answer to that mail I see that
I already used the words 'visual brainstorming.'

During my holiday I thought about it some more, how this could work
and a cheap (in labour) and easy way to implement this.

And I have done so yesterday:

http://gimp-brainstorm.blogspot.com/

So I want to ask you guys + gals: from just looking at that page,
if the whole idea is clear to everybody. Also after discussing
on the irc a bit (thanks 'ari'), I put this CC licence on it
and I want to be sure it is the right thing.

If all is OK, this can be than the GIMP channel where everybody
can contribute their bit to the GIMP UI.

     --ps

         principal user interaction architect
         man + machine interface works