Sven Neumann ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
> On Mon, 2007-09-10 at 21:04 -0700, Barton wrote:
> > That's the gotcha that got me on this one.  Another minor issue is that
> > immediately after running draw_circle, the stroke appears in the layer
> > dialog but it does not appear in the image itself unless you toggle the
> > layer's visibility off and on.
> Does your script call gimp-drawable-flush()? If it doesn't, then it's
> not surprising that the image view is not updated.

Right, I forgot about this - The script I posted did not have the
(gimp-displays-flush) in it.

Also note that for general bezier paths it is a bit different - there
you would create a new stroke using
gimp-vectors-bezier-stroke-new-moveto and then pass its return values to
functions like gimp-vectors-bezier-stroke-lineto, -curveto, -conicto
etc. to iteratively construct the stroke in the vectors object.

I hope this helps,