On 11/09/2007, peter sikking <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I see this working in a visual way. Because of the CC-SA-BY license,
> anybody could take your image, modify it with their own ideas for
> improvement, and send it back to the brainstorm.

I see one problem. CC-SA-BY requires attribution, and the blog doesn't
give it. Attribution would also be necessary in the modified works.
Attribution makes things messy, and (IMHO) it's not that important for
something like a brainstorm in any case, so perhaps a license change
would be helpful?

    Henk Boom