Le 07-09-11 à 09:51, Ben Goodger a écrit :

On 11/09/2007, Yves de Champlain <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Either I don't know what the gloal menu bar is, either it is not wotking
because I don't have any Gimp menu anywhere.

You must know where the global menu bar is. It's the big white thing at the top with the menus on it. Starting in 2.4.0-rc2, GIMP on OSX no longer has an Xorg-style menu per window but instead uses OSX's native thingibob.

Well, that is what I thought, so it does not work for me. All I see is X11.app's menu.

BTW, what happens in rootless mode ?

yves