I like Gimp a lot, and using it for every day job. I want to repay to Gimp community by giving advices for making him better and faster for use. I have major complain on transformation tools:

1. Don't show previous state of selected pixels, only active transformation. I can't see what I'm doing because overlapping!

2. Put all transformation tools under "one roof", like Photoshop or Flash.  Usually only one transformation in a time is not enough.

If you are interested to continue cooperation with me, I insist to reply to this letter.

Greetings,
Igor Kekeljevic