> Now it seems that the most important thing is to finish the release
> notes for 2.4 which have been started on
>   http://next.gimp.org/release-notes/gimp-2.4.html
> There are several unfinished sections. Would be nice to get those holes
> filled in...

I'm doing some Videos for the site (for the Perspective Clone and Healing
Tool, maybe the foreground select too). I will finish next week (maybe
October 10th, but at least in 12th). I'm doing them without sound, only
using video editing and composing to get the thing more understandable for
who does not speak English. I will post them in Google Videos like the one
in the site.

Just one thing: I'm using this compiled version of Rc3:
http://www.gimpusers.com/gimp-download.php > for the Ubuntu linux 7.04 i386.
The Healing tool works too slow and the selection tools don't show that
animated border after selecting, also the wacom don't work, but I don't
really need pressure for the videos :P. I need help on these because I don't
know how to compile (yes, I tried :().

Filipe Soares Dilly