I have modified the code as you suggested:

        GimpRGB *colore;
        GimpChannelOps parametri;
        gboolean success;
        gimp_rgb_set_uchar(colore, pixel[0], pixel[1], pixel[2]);
        parametri = GIMP_CHANNEL_OP_REPLACE;
        success = gimp_by_color_select(drawable->drawable_id,
                                                       colore,
                                                       termogramma.scarto,
                                                       parametri,
                                                       FALSE,
                                                       FALSE,
                                                       0.0,
                                                       FALSE);

The compiler returns me no error but when I execute the gimp return a fatal
error: "segmentation fault". I think the problem is in one of this line but,
with my few experience, I can't find it...